Thursday, June 14, 2007

It rained today…

It rained it rained
It was pouring as if there is no other day left for yet another pour
After the long never been easy sweltering summer
It was relief.
I donno I really enjoyed my long journey from office after a long time

It rained and it also rained in my heart
It took all the idled baggage of sorrows and
Memories of past happiness with it,
As if to welcome new ecstasies.
It was a cleansing feeling.
It gave a feeling of starting afresh again.
There was some voice lying silent in me
That woke up suddenly from no where
And kept on trying reaching my ears
To refresh the long past forgotten nice memory of
Some protagonist‘s uncanny realization in silence
Of every eventful happenings in his life
Happening during down pour

For sometime I wished the same happened for me.
Eventful events bonded with rain
Is a memory to cherish a life long.


Mumbai looked great in the first rains and I wished I had my camera to capture those rare glimpses of trees and roads and people getting wet .The dashing vehicles passing through the express highways in a special way caught the attention of my eyes coz of the blurring special effect rain imparted on their red rear and yellow front lights. It was really a pleasure for eyes watching those green drooping leaves glittering in the neon lit evening with a smoky kind of background added.

7 comments:

Arun Jose Francis said...

Hi da... well written! Keep blogging!

my space said...

gd....man..

Unknown said...

good one manu!!!
very well written yaar...

Manu.U.R said...

Thanx sapan sirrr..

Manu.U.R said...

thank u ji arun...

Manu.U.R said...

thank u dear my space

Ranjit said...

it must have been the mumbai pollution or the extra drink u had!